Monday, April 4, 2011

grand designs scandinavian house

Watching Grand Designs this week I fell in love with the amazing scandinavian inspired home designed [and project managed] by interior designer Kathryn Tyler. I just had to share some of it with you here.

Its simplicity together with the amazing treasure trove of homewares & furniture Kathryn has curated create that perfect combination of old, new, rescued and vintage. My heart aches to build a home with such modesty and character and fill it with items so loved.



all images via Kathryn Tyler
PS - have you liked my texture design page on Facebook? You'll get extra info on i spy posts, trend tips and interior advice for FREE! jump over there now for a little something extra on the scandinavian house...


1 comment:

  1. I also loved this episode, it made me track back to your blog, which is lovely by the way! Thanks for sharing so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we love to hear from you!