Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heather Bailey equals retro cool...

How cool is this blog? I am referring to Heather Bailey's blog of course. I love the design and layout and the content is rather fabulous as well.

Heather describes herself as a fabric & lifestyle designer, an inventor and Mum - how she finds the time to create such beautiful fabric designs and blog such gorgeous posts - I think I need a few pointers!


I first discovered Heather Bailey while just browsing fabrics online, once I looked at her website and blog I was hooked. I love the girly retro feel to her fabrics and designs such as the Smarty Girl Book Bag [shown above].

Her blog is a great one to visit for inspiration, free tutorials and mini patterns and you can be sure to leave feeling happier and more optimistic just from the upbeat feel of the blog and the cheery images. Her website offers all the gorgeous fabrics, sewing patterns and more to buy. I look forward to following Heather's progress as she releases more designs and clever ideas [such as the Nicey Jane collection shown above and Pop Garden shown below] ...

[all images via Heather Bailey]


2 comments:

  1. Heather Bailey and Amy Butler - my two favs - simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Terrific use of colour and very inspirational. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we love to hear from you!