Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Have you met miss jones?

I have a love of ceramics, and I seem to have created a collection of them in white without really meaning to, in fact the shelves in my dining area at home have now been dedicated to various white vessels and objet d'art. I just love the way white objects rely on texture to create depth and interest and there is a pureness about white that other colours can't replicate. So have you met miss jones is a site I am immediately excited by. Not only do they have gorgeous bone china (the bone china feathers are a favourite and check out the milk can from the paper bag collection) and unique pottery that is quite unusual but the prices are so reasonable - I don't know where to start with the list of things I would like to add to my home. Here are just a few of the things that I think are design eye worthy. For more details or to order any of these lovely goodies visit have you met miss jones.
Above: bone china feathers.
Below: sea urchin cup, origami swan, paper bag vase, orrese lamp base, milk can vase & leaf vase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we love to hear from you!